With the weather warming up, our team has dreamed up the perfect vacation wardrobe to get heads turning and more importantly for you to look as good as you feel. On trend for this summer are all things green, luscious and alive. What better way to spend a perfect summer day than to be laying pool side, sipping on that drank and wrapped in the perfectly fitting swimsuit. We got you covered with a few style tips !
The One Piece
All-over print was all over the runways for spring and summer, even if you can't make it to a Caribbean oasis you can channel the tropics with our stunning one piece.To create the perfect look for on and off the beach:
- The quintessential summer classic, a pair of cut-off jean shorts
- Keep the tropical theme going with some bamboo inspired jewelry.
- Small straw purse for your essentials, don't forget that sunscreen!
Shop the Tropical One Piece!
The Halter Monokini
Not for the shrinking violet, a stand out look for lounging pool-side and taking pictures destined to be used for your #tbt when the weather gets colder. To elevate this look, dress it up with:
- Bold tassel earrings in a jeweled tone
- Arm cuffs are always a great way to show off toned arms #sunsoutgunsout
- A pair of stand-out sunnies
- Drink of your choice because it's five 'o' clock somewhere!
Shop the Tropical Print Halter!
The Two Piece
This bikini will have you looking like a whole snack! With some extra support built-in, amp up the drama with:
- A kimono for the drama of it blowing in the wind, not all heroes wear capes but you can come pretty close
- A delicate body chain that adds an extra shine to the look
- An extra wide-brim hat to block out the rays and the haters!
Shop the Palm Print Two Piece
Check out our whole range of green and leafy inspired suits and more with our new Beach Collection
Stay Filthy my friends,